Then head to MyLoans on the Library website.
Your current library barcode and the email address we send Library Notices to can be found in MyLoans as part of your borrowing record.
If you aren’t receiving library notices, or you have re-enrolled but not yet received your 2013 Student card, then MyLoans is the place to go to find out your current library barcode and the email address we have on record for you.
START*: 12pm Wednesday 27 February, Fisher Library foyer
FINISH: Submit your entry online by 5pm Friday 1 March 2013
The first 50 students arriving and ready to start at Fisher Library receive a FREE bottle of water and a Ralph’s Café coffee voucher!
The competition is open to all currently enrolled University of Sydney students only.
You need your UniKey ID and password to complete the challenge.
*You can start and finish the QR code challenge at any of the three libraries listed below.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download a free QR Code Reader to your smart phone or tablet from your device’s app store.
- Scan a QR Code and follow the clues. To complete the nine-letter word challenge, visit the following three libraries and write down the letter each clue provides:
Fisher (clues 1, 2, 3)
Law (clues 4, 5, 6)
SciTech (clues 7, 8, 9)
For Library location details and maps visit sydney.edu.au/library/libraries or pick up a map from a Library information desk.
- Submit the challenge word via the link to the online form provided at one of the challenge stations or by visiting. This competition is now closed.
THE PRIZE DRAW
Correct entries will go into the draw to win an iPad Mini (32GB WiFi + Cellular model). The draw will take place Tuesday 5 March 2013 and the winner will be notified by email at their University of Sydney email account by Wednesday 6 March 2013.
To configure wireless on your device:
- Select ‘UniSydney’ from your list of networks
- Login with your UniKey
- For assistance visit the Student IT website: sydney.edu.au/ict/student/
YOUR SECOND CHANCE TO WIN AN IPAD MINI!
Increase your chance of winning by entering the Library’s quick online quiz.