University of Sydney staff and students are invited to join us at the Library to hear four academics talk about how they are tackling the challenge of translating research knowledge into the community. Bring questions and share your own experiences. Stay to connect with colleagues and chat over lunch.
- Professor Gerard Goggin, ARC Future Fellow, Professor of Media and Communications, Department of Media and Communications
- Professor Kate White, Chair, Cancer Nursing, Sydney Nursing School
- Robert Wells, Deputy CEO, Sax Institute
- Professor Davina Ghersi, Senior Principal Research Scientist, Research Translation Group, National Health and Medical Research Council
- Ms Kathy Thorncraft, Team Leader, Faculty Services Team: Health Sciences Library
When: 11am-1pm Wednesday 3 September 2014
Where: Seminar Room
Level 2, Fisher North, Fisher Library
Cost: Free with registration required. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact: Belinda Norman, Research Data Manager
T 9114 1457 | E email@example.com
RSVP by Wed 27 August 2014